- 1 lb of baby shrimp or small shrimp
- 1/2 to 1 cup finely diced onions
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 avocado diced
- Juice of 2 limes (or lemons)
- 1 tomato diced
- 1/3 c Chaparral Gardens Pacific Spice Vinegar
- Salt and Pepper to taste
Add ingredients together and then chill for a while. It is delicious and refreshing and can be served with chips or alone in a small bowl.
*For those that like a little more of a kick, Chaparral Gardens Head Ancho vinegar would also go well with this recipe.